Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

To read or not to read...that is the question!

Today's idea is reading. What am I reading you ask? As usual this time of year, I am reading material that my student read. I am always trying to stay a book or two ahead of them, but between that and technology, I am struggling to keep up! My current book is called SteelHeart by Brandon Sanderson.



Sitting on my nightstand is a few Lee Childs books, and a couple christian reads. Also two J.D. Robb books. All selfish pleasure reading. As soon as summer starts.

 

 


Reading is such a guilty pleasure for me. It takes me to places I cannot really go. It entertains my mind and fills my heart. I am one of those readers that zone out. I usually have a book with me in my purse, in my car, next to my bed. Reading is something I love!  Mostly fiction, science fiction, relational and faith growing books. I am not a fan of non-fiction. What sorts of books are you reading now days? Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment