Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

First Blog Ever!

Hello all,

This is my first blog for my iPad classroom. My name is Michelle Boyce and I have been a teacher for 20 years. I spent my first 6 years as a resource teacher in multi-categorical room for Conestoga Public School in Murray, Nebraska. I moved to teach for Bellevue Public Schools in 1999.

My first experience in BPS was at LeMay Elementary teaching 5th grade. I was so lucky to work with a highly motivated staff of young teachers, and I learned so much there. In 2007, I was given the opportunity to move to Fairview Elementary to teach 5th grade. The coworkers I was blessed enough to work with pushed me even farther to continue to learn and grow. Since then I have also been to Two Springs Elementary to teach 5th there, and then 4th grade back at Fairview, and now I have returned 5th at Fairview.

I am eager to begin this new adventure as a 1:1 iPad teacher and see how my teaching evolves and my students explode in creativity and motivation in their learning. I am anxious to find other teachers and see how they have incorporated the iPads into their curriculum or their curriculum into the iPads.

I look forward to any input, ideas, blogs, posts, apps, or guidance that you can offer to me. Check back and see how we expand!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle! I am so proud of you starting this blog! I can't wait to get your brilliant mind using iPads with your students! This is going to be such a fun adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brent Catlett! I cannot wait to have you as a coach to guide my students and myself on this exciting adventure! We had our opening discussion on blogging today...they are excited to begin! We will start our kidblogs tomorrow!

      Delete